Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist Dublin.

Options
  • 24-07-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice of quality tattoo artist in Dublin, I'm looking to get a Mural on my back, the tattoo will have a lot of detail depicting a statue buildings and at least two portraits and text. I'm hoping to get it pretty big so I want be 100 percent confident in the artists ability and understanding of what I want, I've heard some horror stories in Dublin recently and seen some really bad work also. I guess I'm asking does anyone have recommendations for big pieces like I hope to get done
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I would highly recommend Remis for a job like that. He did two portraits for me. He has quite a long waiting list, but is worth the wait if it's something you want done to perfection.

https://www.facebook.com/RemisTattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adenaden

Adiboo wrote: »
    I would highly recommend Remis for a job like that. He did two portraits for me. He has quite a long waiting list, but is worth the wait if it's something you want done to perfection.

https://www.facebook.com/RemisTattoo

Cheers mate is he freelance or where does he work do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

He was working in Skin City on South William St., but as far as I know now he's working out of his own place. Not sure where that is at. Best bet is to just fire him off an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adenaden

Adiboo wrote: »
    He was working in Skin City on South William St., but as far as I know now he's working out of his own place. Not sure where that is at. Best bet is to just fire him off an email.

Cheers mate

Advertisement