Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claiming bin charges

Options
  • 24-07-2012 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

Been paying my annual bin charge and weekly bin tags since introduced but it is something I never thought of claiming - I have kept all my receipt (tear off part) but don't know how to claim back -

how far back can I go to claim on these ? and does it make a difference that initially it was Fingal Co. council that collected and now it's Panda ?

Thanks for your help :-)

(I know should have looked into this before !!! ;-))

G
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Slaacer wrote: »
    Hi,

Been paying my annual bin charge and weekly bin tags since introduced but it is something I never thought of claiming - I have kept all my receipt (tear off part) but don't know how to claim back -

how far back can I go to claim on these ? and does it make a difference that initially it was Fingal Co. council that collected and now it's Panda ?

Thanks for your help :-)

(I know should have looked into this before !!! ;-))

G

You can go back 4 years to 2008. It's gone from Jan 2012. Claiming through your online PAYE anytime account would be easiest.

http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/it/leaflets/it27.html

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Slaacer

thanks I just registered at paye anytime and I'll go from there - can't wait to see what I can do from there.

Thanks again
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

Make sure you've claimed for any medical expenses that you are entitled to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hey guys,
    I have expenses to claim for 2008, does anyone know what date they have to be submitted by?

Cheers,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

madmoe wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I have expenses to claim for 2008, does anyone know what date they have to be submitted by?

Cheers,
    Mark

31/12/12

• Advertisement
Advertisement