Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolt Action Spring Sniper Rifle

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi Guys. I am looking for a fully functional spring sniper rifle with a scope as a package.
    This is not for me it's for my dad, who is looking to get into airsoft with me. I can offer up to €100 upfront cash payment in Dublin City.
    I will pay a bit more for a Tokyo Marui VSR 10 (Maybe €160-180ish).
    I can meet up in Dublin City but I will have to inspect the gun and shoot it a few times before buying.
    I actually really want a Tm VSR 10!
    Thanks for your time, Drew :cool:

ps. If you're not sure if I would like your offer, don't be shy. All I can do is say no. :P

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

I can offer an ASG L96 with a scope and bipod for 150. It has never been skirmished and also includes 3 mags. 2 Mags are a bit finnicky but 1 is fine. Will also include a killflash which protects the scope from damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BankshotDrew

I can offer an ASG L96 with a scope and bipod for 150. It has never been skirmished and also includes 3 mags. 2 Mags are a bit finnicky but 1 is fine. Will also include a killflash which protects the scope from damage.

I will get back to you about that, ok? I'm not sure yet. €150 is probably a bit too high if I can get it retail for €120, but again I'll get back to you. What's the reason for selling?

Can't accept pal. I would rather buy that retail if I wanted it. I am not a big fan of that gun. Sorry

I will get back to you about that, ok? I'm not sure yet. €150 is probably a bit too high if I can get it retail for €120, but again I'll get back to you. What's the reason for selling?

You will be able to get it for 120 alright off MIA if I am not mistaken, but not with a scope, 3 mags, a bipod and a killflash.

I am selling because I recently acquired a Barrett M82 and this will simply not get used!

• Advertisement

Nice gun you upgraded to. :) Is the gun working 100%? Where are you based? What scope is that? Thanks

My dream gun! :D It is 100% as said I never got a chance to field it so plinking was all that has been done with it! I am based in Christchurch D8.

The scope is a Tasco 3-9x40 illuminated scope.

I considered your offer, and given that it is second hand I can only offer €130 for the gun. AND I also have to run it through my dad.
    Sorry

Thanks for the offer but I have to decline! Its worth more than that! If you change your mind let me know if not best of luck with the search!

If I change my mind, I'll be sure to let you know! Thanks anyways.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer but I have to decline! Its worth more than that! If you change your mind let me know if not best of luck with the search!
    Hey again . You said that two mags are a bit finnicky? Do they work?

Sometimes . . . . . They have never worked since I bought them. Problem was that they were too big for the rifles magwell so I filed them down a bit but apparently filed off too much! I added five or six coats of black spray paint to make up the width difference (Its millimetres were talking here) Which seemed to help but whenever I push the bolt forward its a gamble if that mag will stay in.

One of the mags is perfect however!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

AND I also have to run it through my dad.
    Sorry

why, how old are you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

thermo wrote: »
    why, how old are you?

its for his dad dude, so im assuming he would want his dad to be happy with it

thermo wrote: »
    why, how old are you?

its for his dad dude, so im assuming he would want his dad to be happy with it
    Thanks for clearing that up for me raccoon! Lol I am 16

Right now that we have cleared up the age thing whats happening?

I will get back to you in about twenty minutes hopefully if you are going to wait up :)

I will be awake! Only making my dinner now sure! :P

Haha. You're like me so. I am always up till late.

Hey again. €140 for the gun without the two faulty mags?

• Advertisement

Still browsing through stuff tho. I'll tell you for definite very very soon.

I wont be moving on the price. Its a bargain for what you would be getting!

Hehe. Trying my luck. €150? Grand. Pm outbound.

I met up this afternoon with Phil at the time agreed upon. Nice fellow to deal with and the items are EXACTLY as described. Mods please close thread.
    Thanks Phil ! :p

Advertisement