Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon TCG league - legends season.

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Since popzmaster's girlfriend spilt tea into her computer, and thus his internet access is even more limited :rolleyes: , this is just a reminder that, the new season of the trading card league season has started! Promos are fraxure, and dark energy! Its on every tuesday at 1 - 4pm, come for the banta! Comes for the pokemon! Come for the free promos!

376831_2265285649374_105819173_n.jpg

399319_2265285289365_1833600722_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

New thread nice!!

I've retrieved the promos and scorecards etc so Tuesday wont be nearly as shambolic as my idea to have this seasons opening day match the official start date. Anyhow yea see yas on Tuesday like!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

can't wait for some new promos, anyone want to buy my mewtwo ex and darkrai ex ? both pulled from dark explorers and next destinies, looking to get funds for a booster box :p

Looks like boards doesn't totally suck on the DS browser anymore! epic!

Anyways to League business, we had yet another record breaking (should that be hyphenated?) attendance today with a decade reaching total of ten attendees! We also had our first junior division players so thanks to everyone for coming.

I've also been told that there will be new decks for sale in the shop next week which are about to be released, and I can only think of two certain decks which are soon to be released...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

So lads, we had a revelation today... an actual girl turned up. If that doesn't make people come to league :pac: And she wasn't even mistakenly looking for the yugioh players, or something warhammer related!

392359_3827916891234_326125763_n.jpg

181120_3827915811207_132712955_n.jpg

251868_3828497545750_1592409124_n.jpg

553472_3828504505924_1128610758_n.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Breaking news: I will actually be able to make the next meetup!!

Finish work at 12.30 so will head into town straight after :D

• Advertisement

Its about time!!!!!!!

League is a harsh environment compared to what it used to be though, so many scary EX's everywhere!

But yea good to see you can finally make one, just try keep yourself alive till then bro

Anyone looking to play, but don't want to pay symths/gamestops extroniate prices for cards? Have no fear, you can currently get

3 booster packs for 6.50 in tesco, mixed black and white
    Two boosters and 2 selected evolution line cards(riolu and lucario for example) for 7 euro from tesco
    A theme deck, two booster, and two smaller boosters containing 2 cards each in them, for 16 euro from argos!

i can confirm that tesco in dun laoghaire and tesco in ballybrack have the 3 pack deal for 6.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Tesco Celbridge has the blister deal with Noble Victories and Emerging Powers (and another one - was there a generic Black and White run with Tepigs and Snivys in the blister?) but no evolution blisters ;
    Tesco Maynooth has the same blisters for 10 quid -avoid!- but also has the Evo blisters for 7.

Got some actually pretty good pulls from the cheap tesco pulls :cool: Dragons exalted is out next week guys :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 cakemonkey

speaking of dragons exalted, I want a booster box. Would anybody be interested in buying pokemon artwork? on canvas or paper, but canvas will be 7-10 euro, and paper will be 3-5 euro. I can do requests, and will bring them up on double points day to sell.

Does anybody have a 2-1-2 line of feraligatr prime? i can trade bellosom holo, half of kyogre/groudon legend, and another of dialga/palkia legend. also, does anybody wanna buy tangrowth levelX from me? i was thinking about 11-12 euro.

388047_3878508796000_1993522054_n.jpg

That was a tense game....

484433_3881032139082_1594956119_n.jpg

391299_3881035539167_336912929_n.jpg

Come along, there's free cards!

completely revamped my deck, plan on testing it out tomorrow

Second last day of the season tomorrow folks! Hope to see a good turnout!

Also cakey adverts.ie for selling things, dont flood the forum trying to sell your warez :p

Breaking news: I will actually be able to make the next meetup!!

Finish work at 12.30 so will head into town straight after :D

Why'd you lie :(

Edit: Dont ban me for
    a) double posting
    b)questioning your mod-dy integrity

Last day tomorrow!
    We may have run out of badges but come and play anyway. You still earn lifetime play points and cards. May even span both rooms of Gamers World. And theres a chance that Gamers World will................have Dragons EXalted boosters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

popzmaster wrote: »
    Last day tomorrow!
    We may have run out of badges but come and play anyway. You still earn lifetime play points and cards. May even span both rooms of Gamers World. And theres a chance that Gamers World will................have Dragons EXalted boosters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    yaaaaay! also, if you have any spare promos/scorecards can i have them? may be able to get an unofficial league going on in drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Sorry to pop in here and disrupt everything, but I though you might all (especially popzmaster) like to know that the League badges I sent him and that got lost in the mail, randomly showed up at my doorstep today. It's better than them getting lost in a black hole I guess!

So to prevent this happening again, either I bring them over when I'm in Dublin next or when a League attendee is coming over to London, I give them the badges.

Thats fantastico news! Least there not gonna be sitting in some dumpy lost post room for the next 10 year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement