Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great songs ruined by bad verses or features

Options
  • 23-07-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

songs that you love but spoiled by a terrible feature or just a poor verse that you end up skipping or just cringing through for whatever reason whether it was poorly blended or just plain terrible.

cam, is horrible on this clipse song and also officer ross on devil in a new dress are 2 that iv listened to recently that i just cant stand but love the actual songs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

wasn't completley ruined but Bizarre is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Beat is fire, the rapping is exceptional and then some bitch (who I'm pretty sure is Blue Raspberry) wails all over the track and butchers it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

A certain overweight African-American former correctional officer springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

MD1990 wrote: »

wasn't completley ruined but Bizarre is terrible

I think Bizarre is hilarious :pac: He split from D12 mind, I wonder were some of them annoyed at his equal share of the earnings despite not having any talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

In fairness the rapping isn't too bad but by right MF DOOM shoula been on this.Really you could throw in any Quasimoto track for this. Great production, sub par rapping

• Advertisement
Advertisement