Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim: Werewolf question..

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased Dawnguard, and I eventually got all my Vampire perks and I decided I wanted to go back to being a werewolf so I could get all of those perks......There seems to be a speed bump though.

Aela the Huntress is dead on my game... I just remembered I killed her during my Vampire grinding...Woops :P

(I do have a game-save present from before I started killing everyone, it's a 2nd choice though)

Is there any other way I can get my werewolf status back?
    Or will Aela respawn after a few in-game days/weeks?

I never got a letter of inheritance from her so this is why I'm asking, basically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Were you a werewolf before? Because once you remove the curse you can't go back. Although with Aela dead i'd say it isn't possible at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Yeah I was a werewolf before but I have Dawnguard, meaning I'm able to go from Vampire-Lord to Werewolf by talking to Aela

"In the Dawnguard plug-in, you may regain Lycanthropy once after completing the main questline by speaking to her." (taken from UESP Wiki)

Advertisement