Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ Brno .22 Fully kitted out

Options
  • 23-07-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

I've just had this rifle serviced and checked by dealer with a bore socpe, the barrel in in great condition. Comes with brand new Europoint scope, 10 shot magazine, leather sling, steel Parker and Hale mod.

This rifle is bunny ready and is zeroed for Winchester subsonic ammunition at 35yds.

Asking price €200

Available for viewing in Fingal Sports, North Dublin.

brno1.jpg

brno2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭pheasntstalker

agh!agh!agh!:mad::mad::mad: i just handed over the asking price for a 2 day fishing trip to mayo! and ive bein looking for a bunny gun for ages and its in my price range an all:mad::mad::mad: its a beut lad, im away to sob uncontrollably in the shed now,hope you get a buyer its worth the asking price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Not to worry, enjoy your fishing trip. It's a good rifle, if it's meant to be it'll be waiting when you come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

Is that the cz 513 Farmer?

My knowledge of the makers history is sketchy. This is a BRNO, which AFAIK is what the CZ 452 was called back in the day. I also have a 452 American in .17 cal and they are one and the same rifle.

Sold in 48 hrs to someone who saw it on Boards.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement