Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Savage Eye

Options
  • 22-07-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

By far the best TV show I have seen on RTE in my (admittedly short) lifetime. Anyone else like it? I heard it's not continuing anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Was very good. I haven't heard anything about it being on again or not on again, but each episode must take quite a lot of work... and you can only do jokes on the same things for a certain amount of time

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭candlegrease

Was very good. I haven't heard anything about it being on again or not on again, but each episode must take quite a lot of work... and you can only do jokes on the same things for a certain amount of time

McSavage must be worn out from all the costume changes!

My personal favourite is his Blathnaid impression but Pat Kenny is damn good as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

By far the best TV show I have seen on RTE in my (admittedly short) lifetime. Anyone else like it? I heard it's not continuing anymore?

Long running thread already on this topic. Sometimes best to use the search function before starting new threads.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055749014&page=49

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

By far my favourite sketch was the hard line with Pat Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theconcept208

Anywhere to watch, download or buy this show anywhere?

I only saw a few episodes of it on Youtube but really want to see all of it! Cannot find it anywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Will mcSavage return with a new vehicle? If he's wrote this off.. I like mcsavage; driven bipolar by modern life he can only deride as a means to keep his head above the proverbial parapet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Will mcSavage return with a new vehicle? If he's wrote this off.. I like mcsavage; driven bipolar by modern life he can only deride as a means to keep his head above the proverbial parapet

very good show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Just watched it on the RTE Player - that footage of the protester who lost his stick wsa hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

There is a Savage Eye episode on tonight, it's hardly the new series yet, is it? I know it's coming, just not sure when. Any info would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

fisgon wrote: »
    There is a Savage Eye episode on tonight, it's hardly the new series yet, is it? I know it's coming, just not sure when. Any info would be appreciated

It's a repeat.

New series probably won't be here until the autumn at the earliest I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I thought it was finished completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but can this tv show be got any where on dvd?i did. Google it but can't find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but can this tv show be got any where on dvd?i did. Google it but can't find anything.

It isn't available on DVD. Also as far as I know there are no plans to release it. It's a pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

It isn't available on DVD. Also as far as I know there are no plans to release it. It's a pity.

Yea its a pity.it can't even be downloaded.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

It's re-run on RTE every so often.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Very strange decision that as even The Republic of Telly have a best of dvd out.

Advertisement