Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to pierce

Options
  • 22-07-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Just wondering if its actually possible to get the flat part of cartilage on your ear pierced( eg good healing...ect , the large flat area ? thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Asj wrote: »
    Just wondering if its actually possible to get the flat part of cartilage on your ear pierced( eg good healing...ect , the large flat area ? thanks :D

Yep, had it done a few times, healing time is 6-8 weeks, it's sore to sleep on for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Like this?
    Pinna.jpg

That's a helix piercing.

Or you could even get it punched like this, something I might have done in future.
    l.jpg

But yeah, it's totally possible. It's possible to pierce most parts of the ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Asj

Yeag like those but in the center so i could but in a stud as ive the rim done already :) thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Asj wrote: »
    Yeag like those but in the center so i could but in a stud as ive the rim done already :) thanks :)

In the centre? As in the inner bit? So long as it's not the bit where it joins to your skull yes. Otherwise no, because there's no 'back' to it, you'd have to pierce into your skull, and for obvious reasons, that's not possible.

At least, not without causing serious damage to your head/brain/skull

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Asj

No the same as the pics just down a tiny tiny bit :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement