Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Nokia 3120 Classic

Options
  • 22-07-2012 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I need to an unlock a Nokia 3120 Classic. IMEI <mod snip>
    I believe it is locked to o2 network. Please don't recommend unlocking sites/shops as I am not willing to pay to unlock such a relatively old phone.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cheapphones

fjk49er wrote: »
    I need to an unlock a Nokia 3120 Classic. IMEI <mod snip>.
    I believe it is locked to o2 network. Please don't recommend unlocking sites/shops as I am not willing to pay to unlock such a relatively old phone.

Well , you should ring o2 and they will supply you with the code if you have spent enough on the phone to qualify..

If not you will need to use an unlock shop offline or online!! :D

I reckon with that phone you would be charged around a tenner offline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fjk49er

I have never used the phone so I don't think o2 will help. Not willing to pay €10. Does anyone else have the unlock code?

The Codes can be generated for older nokia phones like Nokia 3110 or 5140i or 6230i, but 3120 classic is what they call bb5/sl3 software so its not easy to generate codes for em.. I'd say ten quid would be alright.. Maybe a fiver.. depends where you bring it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fjk49er

OK, well I appreciate the information, I guess I'll just throw it out then, I really don't think it's worth even a fiver to unlock when you can get smartphones so cheap nowadyas. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Put it on adverts.ie, you never know if anyone is willing to pay something for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

They are a good phone - worth a €10 to unlock - imo

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dodod

You can get unlocked for €1.20 online

I'd love to know name of this website and if it works..

Cos I don't think they will be able to give unlock codes for 1.20.

Perhaps they have a USB Solution??

Let me know name of site anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dodod

unlox.co.uk works great I v used it a few times for the older Nokia s

Advertisement