Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA KMP9R problems.

Options
  • 22-07-2012 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I just got my MP9 back from my friend after a week of him having it.

2 problems.
    1) The gun came back to me in two parts. The upper receiver wont fit snuggly into the lower receiver. Thus not allowing me to re-insert the disassembly screw into the gun.

2) The magazine will not feed properly. It seems that the BB follower is getting stuck after every 2 shots and I have to remove the magazine and push the spring up manually.

Any help would be much appreciated. Will post pics if wanted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

I just got my MP9 back from my friend after a week of him having it.

2 problems.
    1) The gun came back to me in two parts. The upper receiver wont fit snuggly into the lower receiver. Thus not allowing me to re-insert the disassembly screw into the gun.

2) The magazine will not feed properly. It seems that the BB follower is getting stuck after every 2 shots and I have to remove the magazine and push the spring up manually.

Any help would be much appreciated. Will post pics if wanted.

well make sure it is well lubed for one thing and give it a good clean too, thats two things you can do, with the mag, also make sure that is sprayed with silicone oil, if you bring it into a shop they should have a look at the upper receiver for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

Yeah, I've tried everything with the mag. it may just be a VERY defective one. I don't really want to be spending money on something that is probably a simple fix. Can you suggest and good shops in Ireland?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

Yeah, I've tried everything with the mag. it may just be a VERY defective one. I don't really want to be spending money on something that is probably a simple fix. Can you suggest and good shops in Ireland?

what county are you in? if your in kildare, the lads in cqb airsoft, the owner has one and he should be able to help you out, if your down around the south west, airsoftguns.ie would be there in limerick or if your up around dublin, sg airsoft could help you out

Advertisement