Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convert first dgree to other country

Options
  • 22-07-2012 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Right now I live in israel... and would like to study economics as a first dgree...
    I also want to move to canda in the future but studying there for the first dgree is too expensive so I though maybe doing the first dgree in israel and than move to canada.. and from my understanding in each country the economics are slightly different...
    So does my first dgree from israel will be suitable to canda ?or other country ? Or it will not matter and if not.. is there any course I can take.. So I will know how the financal system work there?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

As far as I know, economics is standardised enough that curricula aren't going to be that different between countries. You'll learn the same stuff wherever you go

Advertisement