Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carer's allowance's

Options
  • 21-07-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello could someone Please Tell me ,Am Unemployed at the Min and getting Job seeker's allowance , Early this year my uncle got into bad Health and Need Caring for , I took On looking After him in March this Year and put in for carer's form but still no word .
    Still getting Job Seeker's allowance ,
    I have ask social workers and thy keep telling me to go here there and Everywere JOKE ... Anyone tell me if getting job seeker's is ok and me looking after my uncle ..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

You're asking in the wrong forum :)

Try here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Moved from Creative Writing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Hi I'm the same as you, I've applied back in feb for carers and have rang the carers in Longford and have been told it's between 9/10months per application, so of I was you I'd give carers a ring the s/w are no help. Carers no is 0433340000 best of luck, and also if your uncle has had any more problems since you sent in your application send that in straight away cos all information will help your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 johng2008

Please all fill this out and submit, Just seen online today. Pass on to anyone that has applied or been refused

http://www.welfare.ie/EN/Pages/DCAReview_Advertisement.aspx

The Minister for Social Protection, Ms. Joan Burton T.D., recently announced a review of the operation of the Domiciliary Care Allowance which has been administered by the Department since April 2009.
    Details of the steering group undertaking the review and its terms of reference are set out at 'www.welfare.ie/EN/Pages/DCA_Terms.aspx'. The group is due to report to the Minister by the end of the year.
    The review group is now inviting submissions, from individuals and groups representing children with disabilities. Details of the format you should use for submissions are available at 'www.welfare.ie/EN/Documents/DCA_ReviewSubmissions.pdf'
    Submissions in writing or by e-mail, with contact details, should be forwarded by 28th September 2012 to:
    Roy Baldrick
    Secretary to the DCA review group
    Department of Social Protection
    St. Oliver Plunkett Rd.
    Letterkenny
    Co. Donegal
    Email: DCAReview@welfare.ie

Advertisement