Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modded PS3 Controller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Like you said, if it not a scam its definitely cheating. Of the worse kind! if you need a modded controller to be good on any game, then your a cheating little n00b. I hate cheaters and modded controllers should be banned. Man up and use a real controller like a man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I thought i might get a tip on how to stop drop shotting with my PS3 controller. I'm forever pushing down on R3 and it does my head in. There is one alteration you can make to the layout, but this just means i knife instead of drop, and that is even worse.

Anyone know of a decent Controller (xbox)? that i can use on my PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There are several converters that let you use a wired 360 controller on a PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Might have come up here before, but here is my first take on it. On the 'bay' a modded PS3 controller. This a scam as the price is over €100? If not it's a bit of cheating.:mad:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/PS3-Mod-Controller-10-Mode-Rapid-Fire-Mod-Controller-WHITE-Official-Sony-NEW-/221042704885?pt=UK_Controllers_Attachments&hash=item33772c01f5

I dunno about any one else all i wanted to do was snatch his tags :mad: any one who stands that still or drop some c4 :D

Advertisement