Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Rewards Vouchers

• 20-07-2012 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had this problem or can recommen what i can do please

i went online and entered the 10 euro vouchers i had which was 20 euro all together and i was told that it went through but my Gas bill never showed me the 40 euro credit this is the email they eventually replied

Dear M

Thank you for your email.

I have checked your order and can see that it has been completed and you should have received an email from DO.NOT.REPLY@tescofreetime.com with your token codes and information on what to do next.

If you have not received this email then please call us on 0808 100 0707 and we will look into this further for you.

Kind regards

Eloise Henty
    Tesco Clubcard Deals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭gipi

Did you get the codes from Tesco and enter them on the Bord Gais site?

When you enter the voucher numbers on Tesco, you should get an email with an 8-character code (you might get several codes, depending on how many vouchers you entered).

You then log onto your Bord Gais Rewards account and enter the 8-character code(s) which in turn adds credit to your next bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭faolteam

hi no i never recieved this Email with an 8-character code

there trying to make out it may have gone to my spam

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

I used it and it went through fine ;)

Tesco code though didn't come straightaway. It took some time.
    But it is a possibility that it may go into your spam folder.

will they resend me it again ?? if i ask

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

I would give them a call. This would probably sort out this quickest :)

• Advertisement

i entered in the codes i got back from tesco but nothing happening when i press the continue button

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

that happened to me last time, try scrolling all the way down and back up, or take a screenprint and come out and re enter them again

when i enter all info page just keeps refreshing unless i have to wait for some reason

anyone else having this problem

Thanks in Advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Same issue, emails from Tesco went to Spam folder.

Found them eventually and put them in on BG website. Its a pretty long process, but it does work eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

Slightly off-topic ... Do Tesco Reward Vouchers for Milanos work for take away as well as sit down meals? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

How long does it 'generally' take for the Tesco Deals lads to send you the code you use on the Bord Gais Rewards site?. A few days?, a week?

First time doing this, and not surprised they make it so difficult. Interesting that a €3 voucher cannot be redeemed as it does not appear in the DDL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Leslie91 wrote: »
    How long does it 'generally' take for the Tesco Deals lads to send you the code you use on the Bord Gais Rewards site?. A few days?, a week?

First time doing this, and not surprised they make it so difficult. Interesting that a €3 voucher cannot be redeemed as it does not appear in the DDL.

when I entered my clubcard vouchers codes on tesco.ie got tokens back within an hour, although it might take longer, do not think it would take a week.

Advertisement