Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slot machine dumped in Windy Arbour, Dublin

Options
  • 20-07-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭

Just came across this yoke dumped in a laneway in St Columbanus estate in Windy Arbour, just off Dundrum Road.

If anyone is interested in giving it a good home, PM me and I'll give you the exact location.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

did anyone take this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

No-one got back to me about it.

Tempted to go get it, but its probably been vandalised or taken by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Damn it..saw this too late and thought someone would have snapped it up.
    The missus loves gambling machines with this would green light the way for many more machines that she couldn't give out about.

Damn it..saw this too late and thought someone would have snapped it up..

Why too late? It may well be still there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

well if the date on the video is accurate, then you're only 4 years too late

well if the date on the video is accurate, then you're only 4 years too late

T'was filmed on Friday, on my cheapo camera which resets to 1/1/2008 every time.

Final update - it's still there this morning. If it's still there tomorrow morning, I'll report it to the litter warden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Ignore it, its a scam. The machine actually contains a midget (or little person for the PC brigade) who hops out when you bring the machine home and raids your fridge (only the lower shelves obviously).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

Pm me the location im only down the road ill give the machine and midget inside a gud home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Id be surprised if it isn't skip fodder, hard to see someone throwing a working machine out.

got this from the lane earlier... had to do the lock in to get it open ..the coin mech was still in it and the note mech aswell...both set for dollars...not power going to it at all prob left out in the rain... so think ill take the front of it off and make a wall hanging out of it ... doesnt seem fit for much else...

got this from the lane earlier... had to do the lock in to get it open ..the coin mech was still in it and the note mech aswell...both set for dollars...not power going to it at all prob left out in the rain... so think ill take the front of it off and make a wall hanging out of it ... doesnt seem fit for much else...

Turn it into a jukebox or something, other than that...its now your problem to get rid of :p

Gettin rid of it isnt a problem...

Gettin rid of it isnt a problem...

Not with people like you around :p

Sure if you can get shot of it easy then its no big deal, I wonder why its set for dollars :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Sorry to here its a crock of sh1te.
    But in a way I'm chuffed as it makes me feel better I didn't get of my lazy ass all day sunday to have a look.
    There must be something you can make from it other than a glorified wall hanging.

Any proper photos of it?
    Do you think its beyond repair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

more importantly what did you do with the midget??

Advertisement