Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellator 72 - stream?

Options
  • 20-07-2012 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hey,

Anybody know if it will be possible to watch Bellator 72 using the spike.com stream or is that for UK only?

Any other ways to watch it apart from that?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Anyone put up an illegal link and I will give instant ban.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Use a proxy site and you should be able to watch using spike's site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

Richy06 wrote: »
    Use a proxy site and you should be able to watch using spike's site.

Might have to do it that way, I find streaming can be quite slow and patchy sometimes when doing that though - and usually when something exciting is happening it stops completely for a minute or two, or at least it seems like it always gets stuck when something good is happening!
    Maybe I'll just have an early night and watch it tomorrow instead, I keep falling asleep anyway when I stay up late

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ExPat Shield is pretty good for watching stuff from UK sites. works perfectly for the BBC iPlayer anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

MrStuffins wrote: »
    ExPat Shield is pretty good for watching stuff from UK sites. works perfectly for the BBC iPlayer anyway!

Well that was a bit of an ordeal!
    Had to switch over to Windows laptop to install ExPat shield, coonect laptop to TV, install a bunch of updates as I don't use this laptop very often, etc

But all setup now and ready to go! Cheers :D
    All I need to do now is stay awake!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

MrStuffins wrote: »

Looks like it was a good event, Wiuff looked a HW fighting a MW! Daley's opponent was a bit of a gimme, Daley vs Amoussou would be good though.

Advertisement