Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help looking for a guidance counselor

Options
  • 20-07-2012 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, so Im new here and not even sure if this is in the right forum (sorry mods if it isnt). Basically Im looking for abit of help from anyone willing to offer some. I have a B.A. in Legal Studies from GCD. Took me 5 yrs to finish this 3yr course and only got a Pass. Im not stupid. For the last 4 yrs of it, I was getting my ass kicked by depression, so the fact that I actually walked away with a degree was and is something Im proud of.
    Now my problem is that while I have a degree (level 7) and am healthy, my degree seems to be worthless as its just a pass. This and my gap in my cv mean Im unemployed. So I do not know what to do next career wise. So I guess Im looking for some kind of career guidance counselor. I really need recommendations as money is tight and Id rather not waste it on an un-tested service...Sorry for the long post, I tend to type too much...

Oh and please PM the recommendations to me cause I dont think your allowed to advertise services or that on the public posts (unless I misread the rule thingys, again Im a newbie so bare with me)

Thank you so much for reading, and hopefully for your recommendations.

Advertisement