Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What does car modification mean to a man?

Options
  • 19-07-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

What does car modification mean to a man?

Dear all,
    Currently I am doing Master's in MBS Internationalisation, and for my thesis, I have decided to investigate what does car modification mean to a man.
    I would very appreciate if I could get at-least 5 detailed responses of men describing me what part(s) of the car and why they modify each.
    What I am trying to discover is possible intentions and meanings of each modification, as it reflects on personality but also self-expression through personal possessions (car).
    Your responses will be extremely valuable to this research, and findings will be written in confidential manner.
    The only request I would ask is for you to attach a picture of your modified car, and provide detailed description which best reflects on your feelings towards why you modify the car.
    Many thanks,
    you can also mail me: <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,901 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Welcome to boards, LKKornelija

Surveys are not allowed except in the survey forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement