Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction jobs Canada

Options
  • 19-07-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi i heard from a friend that a recruitemnt agency in Waterford was currently mass recruiting Irish people to work in the Canada construction industry.

I recently finished college with a degree in construction management and engineering and I have been considering Canada for quite a while.

Did anyone hear about this agency in Waterford? unfortunately my friend only heard it from someone else but didn't know their name either.

If anyone knows the name of this agency or has any other information on recruiting agents specifically focusing on sending Irish construction workers to Canada i would be very grateful if you could let me know, thanks in advance!!

Advertisement