Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The social book -Edition I

Options
  • 19-07-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

So I started something on facebook a while back which was to get people on social networks to add one word at a time to evolve a story. It really caught on and now i have 1K+ writing stories. I want to see if the same can work here:D

I gave an introduction to the story and individuals would continue with one word at a time.

There are just a few rules:

1. Your word should make some sense logically to the story. Not complete sense if you don't want it to but some.

2. You can only add a word for every 5 words.

3. If you feel you are at the end of a sentence or paragraph then add a full stop and state that its a new paragraph etc.

Once regulars get the hang of it different people can start new books with an opening paragraph etc.

So Lets Begin:

Story name : The Dark Room
    Chapter I

The room was very dark, so dark. All you could see was his toes and his throat. He was left there on his own to think about what he had done and maybe what he might do.

There......... (continue)

Comments

Advertisement