Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna bite the bullet

Options
  • 19-07-2012 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

and hopefully re-join artillery in athlone after been 12/13 years away. I know i will prob have to do up to date courses on 105 and 120 but could any one fill me in on theses refresher courses..... duration of course.....and how much off a diff are the 2 new guns? Any info would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

You point em at the enemy.. usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

aghh funny guy lol just wondering if any diff from old ones!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

hard to point at enemy when they are few kms away ..over hills ..behind buildings... :D

So you'd prefer to fire them away from the enemy....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

So you'd prefer to fire them away from the enemy....

if you haven't got the RAF Regiment to point them at, who do you point them at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

FANTAPANTS, I just cant take you seriously at all.

You used to be Regt, now Infantry? You were interested in going to AC, now want to go back to the Regt.

Have you any pre notched spiral wound steel wire sleeves?

benwavner wrote: »
    FANTAPANTS, I just cant take you seriously at all.

You used to be Regt, now Infantry? You were interested in going to AC, now want to go back to the Regt.

Have you any pre notched spiral wound steel wire sleeves?

Maybe he is changing to Gunners against his will, like hundreds of others in the DF since they got rid of 3 groundpounder batallions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Maybe he is changing to Gunners against his will, like hundreds of others in the DF since they got rid of 3 groundpounder batallions.

goldie fish, the guy is a Walt!

See Post 14 on this thread

After a bit of questioning, he told me he was an "exer". Ex PDF/RDF who knows. :confused:

You also thanked post 11 in this thread, exposing him with his same statement.

There is something so false about him and his claims....but I may just be paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Kat1170

benwavner wrote: »
    There is something so false about him and his claims....but I may just be paranoid.

Just because your paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

As we say in French - plonquére.

tac

• Advertisement
Advertisement