Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Future Trilogy [BluRay] £7.50

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

hmmm have the boxset on DVD, not sure if its worth upgrading it, as I only tend to buy blu rays of films I really REALLY like or films that really make good use of HD tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Digitalism wrote: »
    hmmm have the boxset on DVD, not sure if its worth upgrading it, as I only tend to buy blu rays of films I really REALLY like or films that really make good use of HD tech.

Oh it is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Definitely worth it for that price (although currently out of stock). The transfer is very good.

See here for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Doocey wrote: »
    Oh it is ;)

+1 I think I paid €15 for it 2 weeks ago ON AMAZON. :(

Definately worth it on an 1080p TV. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I don't even own a bluray player and I'm sorely tempted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

TPD wrote: »
    I don't even own a bluray player and I'm sorely tempted.

me two and I dont even have a tv!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

dotsman wrote: »
    Definitely worth it for that price (although currently out of stock). The transfer is very good.

See here for more info.

Isn't that link to the US version which has considerably more extras?

I remember picking up the US version for the additional extras. Never watched them, of course, but I not sure that it is the point. <g>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

horslips wrote: »
    Isn't that link to the US version which has considerably more extras?

I remember picking up the US version for the additional extras. Never watched them, of course, but I not sure that it is the point. <g>

Seems to be the same version. I bought from amazon uk over a year ago for £25 and it has all the extras mentioned in that review. But like yourself, don't really bother with the extras; it's the picture quality and audio that make it for me.

P.S. Looking at the ops link, it is currently sold out and gone up to £12. But at that price it is still a huge bargain. Whatever about the 3rd instalment, the first two are 80's classics.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Region free version on BR now £8 on Amazon

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement