Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow Piercing Dublin

Options
  • 19-07-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows the price of getting an eyebrow piercing in the City Center. Weird request but is there anywhere that wont ask ages etc, as I'm only 15 (and look it)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you're 15, you're probably best off waiting a year or two until you're old enough to get it without that kind of worry. Going somewhere that doesn't ask those questions means going somewhere that has low standards, and you do not want a place with low standards creating open wounds in your face!!! Especially while you're still growing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SR97

Hmm, I have my heart set on getting it done though

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

SR97 wrote: »

I've no doubt about that, but think about it this way, would you like someone with low standards, most likely little to no training in blood bourne pathogens, poor sterilisation standards to put a hole through part of your face, that could be very poorly done, could hit critical veins/nerves, could get infected right from the start, have to be removed, and leave a scar on a very visible part of your face.

Or would you rather it done in a clean and sterile environment by someone that uses the right equipment, and knows what they are doing, so that they can do a proper job of giving you the piercing that you want, and advise you on how to look after it properly, so that it will heal without problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

If you just wait until you're 16 there's a good chance you'll be able to get it done somewhere reputable. I don't know of anywhere that will pierce a 15 year old, but I do know of places that will pierce a 16 year old.

Having more time to think about it and to learn about aftercare etc won't hurt either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

SR97 wrote: »

then that wont change when your 16

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

antocann wrote: »
    then that wont change when your 16

This is true. You're better off waiting. If you get it done somewhere that turns a blind eye to your age, you could end up regretting it. Please be patient and do it right in the right place.

To kinda answer your question, I got my eyebrow done in Stigmata Tau in Swords and it was €60. That was about 2/3 years ago, it might be dearer now.

Advertisement