Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Limerick....

Options
  • 19-07-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello all,

I will be relocating to Limerick county soon, I have been here a lot as my family are Limerick based, having to come over to look after my Mam, who moved back 16 years ago to look after Nan..! Now, we are looking for a house, wondered if Newcastle West/ Abbeyfeale are still a bit troublesome with travellers? Also amazed when I visited last month the wind turbines dotted around the landscape - does anyone have real issues with them, been trying to search on internet but all I can find out is that money speaks all languages there!

I am also considering setting up a small business, similar to the one i've been working on here in UK, basically an agri-tourism farm / garden scenario.

Was also looking at property in Templemore, wondered what the 'Sca was on this area too!

As for finding a job, things look pretty scarce, wondered where is best to get citizens advice on whether I will be able to claim unemployment benefit?

Anyways, I'd be glad of any local knowledge or advice anyone has - Thanks

Tara

Advertisement