Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inbetweeners USA: Warning, may cause cancer.

Options
  • 19-07-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

What will they do next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

BusJerkers !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

why does america always screw up the funny stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Hahaha! It's funny because he hit the cripple on the head with the football! I loathe American comedy...although there are a few diamonds in the rough...Let me rephrase that then. I hate this style of comedy that seems to originate from the US.

But this loses everything in translation. Like that pilot of the IT Crowd, in which even with the presence of Richard Ayoade didn't help it being bland and unfunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

This makes baby Jesus cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Sweet jesus christ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

Oh dear. I like the American Office. The Yanks made it their own. This, however, looks all wrong. Just like The American IT Crowd. Good God, that was bad.

The top rated youtube comment is brilliant. :pac:
    english have the best, original shows with talented actors that can actually act.. americans just copy us and f*ck it all up cos half the population of north america are brainless retards that enjoy regurgetad sh!te that's been americanised terribly. f*ck this show and f*ck you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bastards! It's like when they ruined Being Human.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

chin_grin wrote: »
    Hahaha! It's funny because he hit the cripple on the head with the football! I loathe American comedy...although there are a few diamonds in the rough...Let me rephrase that then. I hate this style of comedy that seems to originate from the US.

That was in the UK version. Its almost a mirror of the UK one

godtabh wrote: »

:confused:

Really? I obviously forgot! :pac:

Seems a lot more "slapstick" when translated though....Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

godtabh wrote: »

+1 for this. most of those scenes are exactly the same as the original with less acting skills and more american bullshit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

chin_grin wrote: »
    :confused:

Really? I obviously forgot! :pac:

Seems a lot more "slapstick" when translated though....Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thanks, but this isn't the TV forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement