Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing Clubs on the Boyne & Liffey

Options
  • 19-07-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm new to the Boyne/Liffey area, what are the clubs on the rivers? And does anyone know how to go about joining?

Thanks!
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jkchambers

There are lots of trout and salmon clubs on the Liffey and the Boyne. It would cost a fortune to join them all. What do you want to fish for and which parts of the rivers would suit you best ?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pedro7

How much do you think? That sounds ominous! I'm in Kilcock so the Longwood/ Enfield Parts of the Boyne or the Clane and Liexlip Liffey?

There are clubs in both Longwood and Clane. Maybe start with them. I will get contact details if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

jkchambers wrote: »
    Longwood and others on the Boyne
    http://www.fishinginireland.net/trout_fishing.asp#2[/QUOTE]

Longwood anglers have some cracking trout and salmon water. The sec has changes since the above link several years ago. I'll PM you the current Sec.
    Trim/Athboy are another very good club, they have their own website, here's a link to the membership page. Again the sec has changed in recent years.
    https://sites.google.com/site/tadanglers/Home/membership---permits

Stoneyford anglers is a nice small club in the Ballivor area with nice wild broun trout fishing. I know the sec there too if you are interested. Same applies with Deel and Boyne anglers. In fact I know them all, tell me what interests you and I'll PM you the correct contact.

• Advertisement
Advertisement