Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety - Need Help

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I need some help. I am a panic/anxiety sufferer. I recently rescued a kitten and decided to adopt her. Now before she came to live with me, I had an anxiety attack thinking about the cat being lonely in our house and then suddenly I didn't want the cat to come. Now I'm an animal lover so I couldn't do that to her, so we got her. Now every since, apart fromt he odd there here and there, I am having thoughts about not wanting the cat which are making me feel anxious. I have already had two anxiety attacks over it.

Maybe in some strange way I think if the cat goes away, my anxiety will go but I also know that is illogical.

Has anybody experienced anything like this before?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement