Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know of EDM gigs/festivals in France?

Options
  • 19-07-2012 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

So im heading to france this weekend and im wondering if anyone knows of any good electronic festivals or gigs of those types that I could catch. Tried a bit of research but cant find a good source really. A lots in french which makes things harder.:D Resorted to throwing in names of EDM heads into google and checking their tour dates, but this is impratical and i wouldnt mind seeing some new artists, sure some french ones even!

Im spending two weeks on the coast about midway between Nantes and La rochelle, and then another 2 weeks with friends in marseille. Obviously Id be willing to travel by bus or train if needs be, but not too far!Hit me with what ye got anyway!
    Appreciate any info!:)

Advertisement