Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone remember La Rocca?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Or where I could find the Dependance Theme song.. Cannot find it anywhere online. Just their later work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Yup, I have a 128k Mp3 of <is it Dependence or Independence? Mine says Independence> Theme, and Waiting in the Wings! Downloaded 'em ten (TEN!) years ago, I can send 'em to you somehow if you want.

Mods, I'm assuming this is okay because I'm 99.9% sure you can't possibly buy these songs anymore. But if rcaz has a hankerin', I'll accept the spankerin'

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Yup, I have a 128k Mp3 of <is it Dependence or Independence? Mine says Independence> Theme, and Waiting in the Wings! Downloaded 'em ten (TEN!) years ago, I can send 'em to you somehow if you want.

Mods, I'm assuming this is okay because I'm 99.9% sure you can't possibly buy these songs anymore. But if rcaz has a hankerin', I'll accept the spankerin'

This would be much obliged! I'm assuming it's the same song.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I have six of their old songs at home in mp3 format also. Dependance Theme is definitely there too.

I have Waiting in the Wings, think it was issued around the same time as Dependance Theme or on the single maybe. The four other songs I dont know the songnames :( They are savage tunes though. Wish they would come back here and play their really old tunes.

Just went through my old La Rocca tunes I downloaded from their website years ago.

Dependance Theme
    Waiting in the Wings
    See you Later
    Are You Sure?
    Penthouse Suite
    Your Hall Light

If anyone wants them let me know and we can arrange something. I was chatting to Bjorn Baillie on fb and sent him on the lyrics to the songs I didn't have and he supplied the names of the tunes. He told me he doesn't even have any of these songs anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Aido15

Hey Sirpsycho, when I went travelling in 2002 I brought 6 copies of the Dependence Theme single with me. Gave one into the Triple M studios in Melbourne and the others to music people I met along the way. But I have no copies of it now and am trying like hell to get one. If you could sort me out, I'd love to get my hands on the songs. Thanks, Aido

• Advertisement

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6 joekdp

I've been trying to get hands on a copy of Dependence theme for years, would be much appreciated if you could send it to me sirpsycho

• Registered Users Posts: 2 briankavo

Sirpsycho, you'd be a hero if you still had those La Rocca singles and could send them to me? I remember being at a Phantom gig in Temple Bar years ago, and the lads were giving out free cds. Two sings on them were Dependence Theme and Waiting in the Wings. Blew me away. Been out of the country for the last 8 years or so and have lost the singles. ANy chance you could send on the downloads??? Would be eternally grateful. Cheers.

briankavo,

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 briankavo

Sir Psycho, i doff my hat to thee :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 joekdp

You are a Legend sirpsycho, thank you kind sir

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

sirpsycho wrote: »
    Just went through my old La Rocca tunes I downloaded from their website years ago.

Dependance Theme
    Waiting in the Wings
    See you Later
    Are You Sure?
    Penthouse Suite
    Your Hall Light

If anyone wants them let me know and we can arrange something. I was chatting to Bjorn Baillie on fb and sent him on the lyrics to the songs I didn't have and he supplied the names of the tunes. He told me he doesn't even have any of these songs anymore!

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I would be really indebted to you if you could forward me n them songs. Used to drag the missus to their gigs any time they were playing, (them & NPB, another great Irish band).

Feckin loved "Waiting in the Wings"

Advertisement