Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writers Group in Limerick?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Are there any evening writer's groups in the city? The only one I can find in Limerick takes place in Kilmallock every Wednesday morning.

On the same note, can anyone tell me exactly what goes on in these groups? Basically, I haven't written anything in ages. I'm dying to get back into it but I need a kick up the ar$e to get me going :o I was thinking that attending a writer's group might give me the motivation I need :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pauline fayne

Hi , if you contact the Limerick Writers Centre in 12 Barrington Street they may be able to tell you about writers groups in the city . Also the Whitehouse pub holds readings every Wednesday night (guest poet and open mic ), if you dropped in you would meet plenty of writers who may have information on writers groups in the city . Sorry i can't be more specific ,I will contact some of the writers i know in Limerick and if i get any more information I will post it here.
    Best of luck with your writing , Pauline.:)

Advertisement