Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help! Mobile app for non-drinkers

Options
  • 18-07-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

My name is Oren Friedman and I’m a sophomore at Vanderbilt University currently working on an app for a simple solution to splitting a restaurant bill in a way that keeps you from looking cheap.

I would love to get a few minutes of your time to help us figure out your current experiences dealing with bills at restaurants. I’m not selling anything, just looking for advice.

Please email me so we can chat and I can show you a prototype of my product. My email address is billsplit6@gmail.com.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I just pay for my own and leave it at that...

And I really don't want to demotivate you, but if people are that bothered by splitting the bill then surely they could just use a calculator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

If I'm taking a bird out normally I pay. Imagine the looks when I told her she owed me 75.22 plus tip based on my phone app.

Advertisement