Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer for pop/rock band

Options
  • 18-07-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking for an ambitious singer/frontman or frontwoman (age range 20-25) for a new band who wants to write great radio friendly songs and wants to entertain people live and put on great shows.

Influences include but not limited to: The Killers, U2, Take That, Hurts, Keane, Simple Minds,The Script.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sammmy29

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KenTen

hey, in dublin city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 28 erinp

How many people have you got in the band so far and have you written any songs yet?

erinp wrote: »
    How many people have you got in the band so far and have you written any songs yet?

2 including myself. Bass and guitar. No we have not started writing yet, we're not looking for a drummer yet either as when we do find the singer we want then we can all start writing as a band and really focus on the songwriting. Drums can easily be added later.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ThomasK911

im only 17 but im a pretty decent singer,
    im used to playing gigs and im a good songwriter,
    i recorded some covers and originals, here they are: http://soundcloud.com/thomask911
    i play more radio friendly stuff, if those songs arent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 erinp

I'd love to try out but I've already committed myself to a different project at the moment
    Best of luck with finding someone
    By the way, Thomas I checked out your link and your stuff is great- I was pleasantly surprised
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KillerUnicorn

Heya, I'm 18, but a good singer and normally wouldn't ask due to your age specifications ruling me out but you guys are the band whose musical influences I liked the most so I thought I'd give it a shot :P . I'm available a lot, live in the city centre and would love to join.

Heya, I'm 18, but a good singer and normally wouldn't ask due to your age specifications ruling me out but you guys are the band whose musical influences I liked the most so I thought I'd give it a shot :P . I'm available a lot, live in the city centre and would love to join.
    Hi, Cheers for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Have you got an email address/phone number and i'll give you a text or an email and we have a chat about it?

Advertisement