Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Karaoke - Friday

Options
  • 18-07-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Bringing staff out on Friday and people want to do Karaoke.

People would prefer the public in front of the bar singing but would settle for the private booking thing.

Anyone know of places in Dublin that do it on a Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Bringing staff out on Friday and people want to do Karaoke.

People would prefer the public in front of the bar singing but would settle for the private booking thing.

Anyone know of places in Dublin that do it on a Friday?

Hi there SeanFitzFitz, Let me know if it is in Dublin City or elsewhere in Dublin you're enquiring about and I'll move your thread over into that Regional Forum where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SeanFitzFitz

Hi Kerry, it is Dublin City. Thanks very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

Parnell Street, above some of the Chinese restaurants. You'll HEAR them before you SEE them

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jynx59

hi, Darky Kelly's is good, across from Dublin City Council building, karaoke on every
    Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Darkey Kellys has a very popular following, I can't remember the MC/DJ's name but he's gigging there years.. If karaoke is your thing you'll have good ol' craic there... Its on Fishamble Street beside Christchurch.

You can get lovely food from their bistro sent into the bar too.

Recommended.

• Advertisement
Advertisement