Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying AIB MC2 card online

Options
  • 18-07-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have an MC2 credit card with AIB and I'd like to pay it off (at least partially) using my current account online before the due date as I've heard that utilizing > 50% or so of your credit limit can be bad for your rating. I can't seem to find any way to do this as selecting "Pay a bill" in the quick pay section tells me I have no accounts that I can credit. Also trying to transfer money into the MC2 account fails as it doesn't appear in the "to:" box.

I have both accounts set up online.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hiya,

just give Online Banking Support a call and ask them to set up your CC as a bill.
    ubanra wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an MC2 credit card with AIB and I'd like to pay it off (at least partially) using my current account online before the due date as I've heard that utilizing > 50% or so of your credit limit can be bad for your rating. I can't seem to find any way to do this as selecting "Pay a bill" in the quick pay section tells me I have no accounts that I can credit. Also trying to transfer money into the MC2 account fails as it doesn't appear in the "to:" box.

I have both accounts set up online.

Thanks.

Advertisement