Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock CO2 mags

Options
  • 18-07-2012 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Has anyone imported the Co2 mags for the G18c?

I've asked a couple of retailers, and one mentioned that the step down might be an issue.

I really love the G18c, but green gas and I don't get along, so really want to see if I can make this happen.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Has anyone imported the Co2 mags for the G18c?

I've asked a couple of retailers, and one mentioned that the step down might be an issue.

I really love the G18c, but green gas and I don't get along, so really want to see if I can make this happen.

Cheers.

i got 4 of the co2 mags for the kwa/ksc Glock when they first came out love em and only use them got them from the ratech site a year or more ago

what is it you mean by the step down?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

moggser wrote: »
    i got 4 of the co2 mags for the kwa/ksc Glock when they first came out love em and only use them got them from the ratech site a year or more ago

what is it you mean by the step down?

think what he means by step down is the fact that the Co2 might push the Glock over the limit, that's how I read it anyways :)

i thought that as well but the ones i got are designed for 1J well according to the maker's of them anyway, and ive never had a problem with the chrono

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

moggser wrote: »
    i thought that as well but the ones i got are designed for 1J well according to the maker's of them anyway, and ive never had a problem with the chrono

that's handy, should make more aftermarket Co2 mags for pistols designed for one joule, I have a baby hi capa that would put out 370 with a Co2 mag so never ordered one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Lads, both of you spot on, T4RGET, that;s what I meant.

Moggser, could you kindly direct me to whereabouts on the site you got them? Its a bit of a maze.

I finally have my two glocks, for dual-wielding badass look, prob will still get myself shot to f**k though ;)

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Lads, both of you spot on, T4RGET, that;s what I meant.

Moggser, could you kindly direct me to whereabouts on the site you got them? Its a bit of a maze.

I finally have my two glocks, for dual-wielding badass look, prob will still get myself shot to f**k though ;)

ya know i was looking my self there and i cant find it to be honest ill look again tho

Advertisement