Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Cortina Mk.4/ Mk.5 Wanted.

Options
  • 17-07-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Alright lads, new to this Boards.ie thing and thought id give this a go and see if any of ye Classic Car fanatics had an aul Scrap Cortina Mk4/5 taking up room in your garden or garage that you'd be willing to sell to me for parts for my Mk.5 which im trying to get parts together to rebuild, need so much stuff, I'd be better off just getting a whole car for parts. I put an advert on Gumtree and Donedeal but they were all looking for mad money, I am based in North Kildare by the way and any help would be appreciated, Cheers, Aidan. :cool:

Comments

Advertisement