Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lily flower on men

Options
  • 17-07-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

whats the general consensus? Yay or nay?

I was thinking of getting one as the focal point for a piece on my left chest, incorporating some words into the background

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

why not, if you like it go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭summerdreamn

whats the general consensus? Yay or nay?

I was thinking of getting one as the focal point for a piece on my left chest, incorporating some words into the background

I know a guy who has one on his forearm for his daughter. It's really nice without looking too feminine. I guess the style and colour will be important if you don't want it to look girlie.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

I know a guy who has one on his forearm for his daughter. It's really nice without looking too feminine. I guess the style and colour will be important if you don't want it to look girlie.

i was going to go black and grey, i going to have japanese clouds and a few other bits going on in the background as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

It be grand man, it's your body not someone elses do what you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I don't really like lilies on anyone. I mean, I do them for people to the best of my ability, but unless they are a decent size with good bit of realism, then just plain suck.

I have my reasons too. if you look at a lily without color or shading, it's line is very loose and formless. roses, orchids, waterlilies etc have better structure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Tattoo's are 100% personal!! if you want it and think it will look good go for it! who is any one else to judge!!

Advertisement