Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limo Prices (DEBS 2012)

Options
  • 17-07-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hey, what price has everyone payed for their limo.?

We're paying 450 for ours.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

€0.00

we're getting a bus, I don't think many of us could afford to waste that much money on transportation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I've never heard of people getting a limo before, we're just getting a bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I've only ever heard of school debs committees organising buses for everyone going. Is that the norm or do other schools leave transport up to the students?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

We're just getting a bus too. It's a tenner each!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I got one for mine because all of my year did. It was 130 for 2 people and there was 16 of us altogether .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Our debs committee organised everything into the one ticket. We get red carpet entrance to hotel, dj, dinner, dance at hotel bus To velvet room(night club) free entry and shot. All for 50euro. Should be grand craic. =P

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chomps_x

We went with debs ireland and the ticket includes transport (bus). Wouldn't waste the money getting a limo tbh...

Anyone ever heard of the word RECESSION? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nowhere94

There's very few people getting transport (other than the bus) in our school.. but i heard alot of other people are.. If you want to spend your money on it what harm i suppose :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

€450 is cheap! We're paying €bananas for ours. And that includes a driver and a midget balancing a little table on his head with lines of complimentary cocaine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

Our debs is being held locally("supporting local economy") so we're not even getting a bus. Not expecting much, was at a debs at this venue last year and the music cut out for about an hour and a half.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

Limo is half the fun of going to the debs people when will you have the opportunity to do it again, suited up and with your best friends? Yes, there's a bus organised but when you split the price between five it's really not that expensive. And I am most certainly not in a posh school or anything!

Advertisement