Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BERETTA M9 BLOWBACK

Options
  • 17-07-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am selling a beretta m9 GBB gun for 50 EURO anybody want to buy it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ghostcod

hi do you have pics and would you post

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi Nathan welcome to Boards You need to read and understand the Charter before posting an add
    If you did you would know that you NEED to post the Muzzle Energy of any Airsoft device you wish to sell here

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kingpin1

i will offer asking provided it is full metal and the magazines are non leaky and were u are based iam in dublin also what is the fps and muzzle energy oh and what make it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nathanc36

it is an LS9 GBB AIRSOFT GUN AND IS 0.8 JOULE WHICH IS CLOSE TO 1 JOULE.
    IT IS HALF METAL (METAL RAILS, MAGAZINE, TRIGGER AND BARREL) ps. SAFETY IS BROKEN, OTHERWISE GUN IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. I AM WILLING TO GIVE SMALL BAG OF WHITE BB'S, SPEEDLOADER, HALF FULL AIRSOFT GAS AND SILICONE OIL.

I ALSO HAVE 7 IMAGES OF THE GUN. I CANNOT POST THE GUN. COLLECTION ONLY. I AM LOCATED IN DUBLINS INNER CITY.

<Snip>
    Personal contact details are not permitted
    I strongly suggest that you read and understand the Charter before posting here again

PS turn off the caps

Any Takers??! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭psychogunner

i give 40 and i collect

Sold for €40 to psychogunner!:)

Advertisement