Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black writing tattoos ??

Options
  • 17-07-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi, Can anyone recommend a Tattoo store/artist in Dublin, which is decent for plain back writing/calligraphy tattoo?
    I know it’s probably a horses for courses sorta question but I don’t know where to start apart from checking out different store’s galleries and reading reviews on here.
    Appreciate any unbiased advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

got 2 done by the lads in reinkarnated and they turned out quite well.

This one:
    scaled.php?server=16&filename=whyistherumgone.jpg&res=landing

and this one,
    scaled.php?server=844&filename=20111009223037.jpg&res=landing

it needed touching up but they sorted that out for me no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Nice one, cheers. The 2nd one's some job?! :)
    I have the tattoo drawn already but I want it to be very cramped together almost like a mauri style tattoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I got a nice one done by Paul in Reinkarnated a while ago. Very happy with it :D

KTRIC wrote: »
    I got a nice one done by Paul in Reinkarnated a while ago. Very happy with it :D

Cool, cheers. a +2 for ReINKarnated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

kormak wrote: »
    Nice one, cheers. The 2nd one's some job?! :)
    I have the tattoo drawn already but I want it to be very cramped together almost like a mauri style tattoo...

the more cramped it is the more it is likely to blur in the future. In whichever shop you go to they will advise you on the best way to have it and the best spacing and the like to help prevent this.

• Advertisement

the more cramped it is the more it is likely to blur in the future. In whichever shop you go to they will advise you on the best way to have it and the best spacing and the like to help prevent this.

didn't know that, thanks for the tip.

Advertisement