Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping Storage

Options
  • 16-07-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Have seen a few people recommend make up storage cases and aromatherapy cases but has anyone seen one of these being used:

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/40216357/

Think if you managed to get the right dividers it could work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

its nice but got to be varnished/painted id say or you have it stained fairly quick, but i like it,
    my medi-cabinet is way too small already

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That looks really good. At the moment I'm using 2 small drawers with no dividers so everything ends up all over the place,having the different sections would really help a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Something like this can be handy as well for when the collection grows!!!

0EVXBl.jpg

And no thats not mine, I wish it was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I plan on getting one of the ikea units and tarting it up a bit for all my back up bits. Also going to order a case for my day to day stuff from the guy on ukvapers who is selling them - http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Vaping-storage-box-s-made-to-order

Think I should be covered then :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

newmark wrote: »
    Something like this can be handy as well for when the collection grows!!!

0EVXBl.jpg

And no thats not mine, I wish it was :D

look at all the GG's!
    :D

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    look at all the GG's!
    :D

Amazing collection there alright I was drooling over that picture with envy when I came across it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I've been using a combination of these, with partitions cut to fit larger bottles (no, I'm not a Warhammer player/painter).

warhammer+box.jpg
    Zoom_ab196vozc6nzx.jpg

Probably gonna get more of the clear cases as it's handy to see where the flavours are instantly, they cost a lot less, plus the WH case is fiddly and bulky with all that thick foam.
    The craft organiser doesn't fit large bottles though. Pain in the hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

sept09baby wrote: »
    Have seen a few people recommend make up storage cases and aromatherapy cases but has anyone seen one of these being used:

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/40216357/

Think if you managed to get the right dividers it could work

Works quite well if you dump a few of the drawers....

Vape.jpg

Note the "shelves" don't go all the way to the back though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Came across this on another forum (UKV)
    http://www.naturallythinking.com/products/Essential-Oil-Carry-Case.html
    Holds 40 10 ml and 2 50 ml, I reckon you'd fit a few mods in instead of 4 or 6 bottles.
    Not that I ever have 34 bottles at a time, who can keep them long enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know the best way to store filled cartridge? i have a few prefilled for work or if i go out for the day and sometimes they leak in the little box i have. any ideas?

Anyone know the best way to store filled cartridge? i have a few prefilled for work or if i go out for the day and sometimes they leak in the little box i have. any ideas?

I used to use some cling film wrapped around them works grand or you could try buy one of them tiny food containers the ones as small as a cigarette box or smaller with a leak proof clip on lid or maybe a rizzla tin or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

was doing a few bits and pieces around the house today and it dawned on me that the organizer I keep my screws and fixings in would be perfect for vaping equipment!

€12.50, everything fits in the one box, it locks so i don't have to hide all my vaping stuff whenever herselfs niece appears and plenty of separate compartments to keep everything organized.

only disadvantage is that its not high enough to stand 50ml bottles in

IMAG0025.jpg

I made this timber holder to hold my bits and bobs in, got the idea from DaveK on Vapourtrails.tv a few weeks ago when he made one on the show. Going to finish it off with some sort of a finish to protect the timber so will look better when finished.

qduWIl.jpg

ygkxnl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

The Pipe is feckin' gorgeous !
    And more tanks than the First Irish!

newmark wrote: »
    I made this timber holder to hold my bits and bobs in, got the idea from DaveK on Vapourtrails.tv a few weeks ago when he made one on the show. Going to finish it off with some sort of a finish to protect the timber so will look better when finished.

qduWIl.jpg

ygkxnl.jpg

newmark this is exactly what I need. Been looking but can't seem to find the vid - don't suppose you have a link? I'm sure I'll make an absolute hash of it!

http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?page_id=411 If you watch the episodes about 2 to 3 weeks before my original post it should be in there somewhere.

To be honest its easy enough without watching the video, I didn't do any measurements or anything I just got a nice piece of wood, drew 3 straight lines across lightly with a pencil and randomly did different sized holes with timber drill bits across the 3 lines.

If you get another piece of timber to mess about with and get ideas of hole sizes and what will fir in first its probably a good idea and just make sure you don't drill right through the bottom part when drilling.

I used an electric belter thing to round off the edges of the wood a bit after the holes were done and hey presto ;)

Advertisement