Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Laundry, Punisher Short starring Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman

Options
  • 16-07-2012 1:24pm

As many of you know during RAW Studios: Past, Present, and Future panel, Tim Bradstreet and Thomas Jane unveiled their bad ass unofficial Punisher short film. It's a fantastic shot film which I hope may convince Marvel to allow Jane to make the Punisher sequel he has been talking about for years.

Possibly NSFW due to some rather nasty violence

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

I enjoyed more then two Punisher films put together. But I think it goes to show that The Punisher works only in small dose's. It's hard to keep a two-dimensional character like The Punisher going for a full length feature film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Dirt. They dont seem to get the character at all do they? Its not ****ing 1985.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

John 187 wrote: »
    I enjoyed more then two Punisher films put together. But I think it goes to show that The Punisher works only in small dose's. It's hard to keep a two-dimensional character like The Punisher going for a full length feature film.

There were 3 Punisher movies ;)

And the last one was pretty cool.

Advertisement