Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late evening gp's in the city

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

as the thread title says. are there any Gp's around that do out of office hours. i tried google and couldnt get alotof info. i rang a few aswell but alot dont seem to be working. even one or two dont want to see a new patient. very odd. the girlfriend has just moved to limeric so she obviously needs to be a "new patient". any ideas on a place that might be open????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭JoJo_27

Try Shannon Doc.
    http://www.shannondoc.ie/contact.php
    It's an out of hours GP service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I think the Doctors surgery in Dooradoyle (just off the roundabout near McDonalds)opens to 8 or 9. I can't think of the name of it at the moment. I will ask the Mrs later on.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Theres a place beside Glam Beauty Salon in Dooradoyle, Just before the Hi-Way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

just got anm appointment in dooradoyle medical center. not sure if thats the place you guys meant or not. but its all i found after looking for dooradoyle gp's. thanks a million for everyones help

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

h3000 wrote: »
    I think the Doctors surgery in Dooradoyle (just off the roundabout near McDonalds)opens to 8 or 9. I can't think of the name of it at the moment. I will ask the Mrs later on.

Alicia Flynn is the doctor there, The Surgery Dooradoyle I think its known as. Don't know if its open late though, 061 411 185 is the number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

Icky Thump wrote: »
    just got anm appointment in dooradoyle medical center. not sure if thats the place you guys meant or not. but its all i found after looking for dooradoyle gp's. thanks a million for everyones help

There's 4 doctor who work out of there. They're all very nice and thorough but they can get very busy.

Advertisement