Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country Clean collection days - Bishopstown

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Can't seem to get a response from Country Clean so said I'd try here.

Anyone live around the Model Farm Rd/Bishopstown area?

We're just wondering if you know what day the red bin (glass) collection is? Blue recycling is this week and that rotates with the general waste which is next Monday - but we've been living in our new house for 2 months now and still no idea what day the red bin goes out! Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

Not sure about Country Clean as I'm with wiser. where I live the glass goes out the same day as the recycle bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

gubby wrote: »
    Not sure about Country Clean as I'm with wiser. where I live the glass goes out the same day as the recycle bin.

That's when we put it out but they never seem to collect it!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

They do it once a month. You can set it up so they text you a reminder when to leave out the glass. Although I don't know how, my housemate set it up.

I'm sure it's collected with the recycling seems a bit strange yours hasn't been pick up for two months.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

The glass collection is pretty random and does not happen with the recycling (in douglas anyway)
    You just get a text a few days before its due to be collected.
    Pretty sure it has gone over 2 months for mine, probably up to 3 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

i missed the collection today so i rang country clean just to ask if they could collect the recycle bin when one of the trucks was passing by,,i live in the city like,,well lads the person on the other end of the phone was a total you know what,,,i offered to pay for it and she was a demon i had to hang up on her as she lost the rag ,,,,,i am changing after that event she was a fool she was on the phone i wish i had recorded it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

mik_da_man wrote: »
    The glass collection is pretty random and does not happen with the recycling (in douglas anyway)
    You just get a text a few days before its due to be collected.
    Pretty sure it has gone over 2 months for mine, probably up to 3 months!

We're with Country Clean too and agree with this. They generally send a text a couple of days before telling you they're picking up the red bin/clothes and you can put the bin out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CuriousGeorgie

Hey folks. Any one know what day Country Clean collect in the Killeens area? I signed up with them this week but forgot to ask that and its too late in the evening to call them now :)
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Hey folks. Any one know what day Country Clean collect in the Killeens area? I signed up with them this week but forgot to ask that and its too late in the evening to call them now :)
    Thanks!

Their website has all the details Linky

Advertisement