Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothache while flying

Options
  • 15-07-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hi just looking for some advice, i went to the dentist about 4 months ago due to pain in one of my bottom back teeth when i eat certain food. The dentist had a look and said there was nothing wrong with it but that the one above on the top needed a filling. She said it was a deep filling and that it might be sensitive for a while.

I went on holidays a few weeks ago and this is when i first had a problem, as soon as the plane reached its cruising altitude i got this really fast stabbing pain in my tooth. This lasted for about 20 minutes and then stopped, the same thing happened on the way home. Is this normal after a deep filling? Im due to get 6 flights next month and i'm really not looking forward to this happening again.

Comments

Advertisement