Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help locating a tattoo pic

Options
  • 15-07-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.
    I'am trying to find a photo of a tattoo iv seen online, pretty sure it was on boards.ie. Iv tried my hardest to find it but I cant!
    It was a tattoo on a womens back of a budda, done in a black/brown ink, serious shades and had 3 peace signs near the bottem of the tatt. I'am pretty sure it was Irish.
    Looked something like a Bansky piece !?
    Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

It's in the first "show me yours" thread. Was done by a Hungarian artist who was guesting in Dublin IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Melion wrote: »
    It's in the first "show me yours" thread. Was done by a Hungarian artist who was guesting in Dublin IIRC

Ah its gone! It was on page 319. ah well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I'm pretty sure I saved it on my laptop. I'll have a look for it during the week and upload it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd hope you're not planning to copy someone's tattoo that was posted up here? That'd be really bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

I'd hope you're not planning to copy someone's tattoo that was posted up here? That'd be really bad form.

I was talking to a mate about his tattoos last week and this certain tattoo came into conversation. Was one of the best I'd seen and wanted to show it to him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement