Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

87.6 Dublin

Options
  • 14-07-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭

There was a dance station on 87.6 yesterday evening - strong signal in South West Dublin, good 'loud' audio BUT also had a strong harmonic 0n 88.7....

On the air again this afternoon - still with at least one harmonic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

it wouldn't be blanch fm by any chance?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭Infoanon

it wouldn't be blanch fm by any chance?

No ID given but I don't think this station was coming from Blanchardstown - a harmonic is easy to locate !

Infoanon wrote: »
    No ID given but I don't think this station was coming from Blanchardstown - a harmonic is easy to locate !
    well blanch fm is mentioned in the band scan at this link, last post.
    http://www.radionecks.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=804
    if it isn't blanch fm its hardly the pirate flirt fm from last year? (not to be confused with flirt fm in galway which is legal)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭Infoanon

well blanch fm is mentioned in the band scan at this link, last post.
    http://www.radionecks.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=804
    if it isn't blanch fm its hardly the pirate flirt fm from last year? (not to be confused with flirt fm in galway which is legal)

Fairly sure its not 'low power' Blanch - the signal was coming from the opposite direction - there have been a number of stations on 87.6 - I am purposely not naming any so as not to attribute the harmonic issue.

station apparently called flex fm. can't find any details on it though

• Advertisement
Advertisement