Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M60 a&k

Options
  • 13-07-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey guys having a problem with when it is running it begins to spit the bbs like 5 ft then if I adjust hop up it works fine ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

Hey guys having a problem with when it is running it begins to spit the bbs like 5 ft then if I adjust hop up it works fine ?

then adjust the hop up and leave in the position that it works in, simple

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Had a similar problem with mine. The lip on the hop up rubber was damaged and allowing more than one bb at a time through causing a double or tripple feed and the bbs were dropping well short out of the barrel. Adjusting your hop tighter might be stopping the bbs from moving down the barrel past the hop and seeming to fix the problem but messing up the back spin on the bbs and affecting your bbs Trajectory.
    Try removing the barell ( it comes out easily) and inspect the hop up and hop up rubber. If its worn or damaged replace it and see if it fixes the problem.

Advertisement