Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop assistant interview SuperValu, need help?!

Options
  • 13-07-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I have an interview in SuperValu for a shop assistant job and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what questions SuperValu tends to ask. So if anyone has been interviewed by SuperValu before please help me out, really need this job! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

The vast majority of Super values are franchise operations.
    This means it is likely to be a local operation run by somebody local and that the interview will change form shop to shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

As an interviewer for its relation Centra, just highlight any possible ways you would provide excellant customer care including how you would deal with a complaint. Give examples of previous team work. Highlight your localness in the community, it's good for customers to see locals.

Advertisement